Location: Piney Woods Plantation
Date: Thursday, March 23, 2017
Time: 9:00 a.m. –1:00 p.m.
Registration begins at 8:30 a.m.
Lunch provided by: Farm Credit of Northwest Florida.
Lunch will be provided free of charge but you must pre-register by March 17, 2017. To pre-register contact Billie Clayton at (850) 767-3634.
This will be an outdoor tour of beautiful quail woods conducted by FWC biologists
- Learn what it takes to produce great quail habitat
- Learn what you can do to help Southeastern American Kestrels
- Learn how to manage for other early successional species
- Learn how the new Wildlife Best Management Practices affect your land
- Learn how to effectively use prescribed fire to manage wildlife habitat on your property
Wildlife Management Workshop March 23 2017 (for map and direction )